KENT Sterling +
KENT introduces KENT Sterling + , a new and advanced RO water purifier , which provides 100% safe and clean drinking water. This RO water purifier uses KENT’s patented Mineral RO TMtechnology that intelligently retains essential natural minerals in purified water. KENT Sterling + is suitable for brackish, tap water and municipal water supply.
KENT’s patented Mineral RO TM technology retains essential natural minerals in the purified water. The patented TDS control system helps in providing tasty drinking water.
KENT Sterling + has fully automatic operation which allows the purifier to begin the purification process whenever the level of purified water in the storage tank falls below the maximum level.
KENT Sterling + comes with a 6 litres inbuilt hydrostatic storage tank that provides continuous supply of purified water even in the absence of electricity.
The compact water purifier is ideal for under-the-counter installation. The water purifier is also suitable for side-by-side placement adjacent to the refrigerators for efficient space utilization.
- APPLICATIONSSuitable for Purification of Brackish/Tap Water
- PURIFICATION CAPACITYUpto 15 LPH*
- BODY MATERIALABS Food Grade Plastic
- MOUNTINGUnder the Counter
- DIMENSIONS(MM)L 445 W 245 H 420
- INLET WATER PRESSURE/TEMP (MIN)0.3 kg / cm 2 or 4.3psi / 10°C
- INLET WATER PRESSURE/TEMP (MAX)3 kg / cm 2 or 42.7psi / 35°C
- FILTER CARTRIDGESSediment, Activated carbon, UF
- UF FILTERUltra Filtration Membrane
- WEIGHT11.5 kg
- STORAGE CAPACITY6L
- PURIFICATION PRODUCTION RATE15 L/hr.
- MAXIMUM DUTY CYCLE75 L/day
- POWER CONSUMPTION60 W
- MEMBRANE TYPEThin Film Composite RO
- BOOSTER PUMP VOLTAGE24 V DC
- MAINS VOLTAGE100 – 300 V~ AC / 50 Hz, 800mA